"$uper" frugal living. "$aving" money...one idea at a time.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

So Close...Yet So Far Away--project update.

Well...it's crunch time.  Who's DONE?  With EVERYTHING?  ANYONE?


Not me.  I still have so much to do.


But...good news... 


I did finish ONE project today.  YEAY FOR ME!


I know you are dying for a peek.


okay...just a little one (disguised...of course.)

used North Pole Express Pack by Connie Prince


This project has been a lot of fun to do (and I'm getting better at learning to accessorize using the My Memories digital scrapbooking software) but...I'm glad it's done.  SO GLAD!  I can take ONE thing off my "to do list".  
(don't forget...if you want the software for yourself, or someone on your list, you can use my code STMMMS10850 and save $10!)


Now I just have to finish this one....
Well...I guess technically it's done.
  I just can't seem to get it hung,
and therefore it is still quite useless.
My entry way still looks like this...
(actually even worse right now...bummer!)
 
and what about this one...
remember this one?
here's how it's coming along...
(It's a cape...with a vest, in case you can't tell)

I'm about 90% done with one, 
70% done with another two, 
and 50% done with the last one.  
Sigh!
But they are coming together.
(I promise I wont forget to share the story behind them either)


AND...I still have to bake goodies, finish shopping for Roberto, plan and shop for Christmas dinner,
and pass these out...
oh...and maybe get a few minutes of sleep in there.


I'm not complaining...just....freaking out!
And yet...I'm on the computer....
hmmmmm....


A girl needs a little time to de-stress and connect with her online buddies...
Right?

2 comments:

  1. you still have 2 whole days (and don't forget the nights) to accomplish everything! hang in there... breathe... all will work out!! I have faith in your awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you, two Christmases ago I was on bed rest and preggo with the twins, last Christmas we were just surviving as they were learning how to walk, I can't tell you how good it feels to keep it VERY simple. Good luck with all the projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...